Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,365 (RM9,290) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)