Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,394 (RM4,110) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)