Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,158 (RM8,908) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)