Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.573 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,421 (RM4,082) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)