Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00601 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,557 (₩1,922,782) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)