Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,905 (₩4,582,038) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)