Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,539 (₩2,906,389) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)