Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,264 (₩4,169,639) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)