Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,871 (¥411,084) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)