Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01899 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,682 (773,256 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)