Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,901 (Rp 29,789,509) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)