Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,823 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.011 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,523 ($2,785) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)