Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18936 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,625 (119,477 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)