Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08536 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,012 (Taka 128,994) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)