Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08252 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,154 (Taka 135,172) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)