Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.938 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,501 (C$6,379) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)