Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.911 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,739 (C$2,594) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)