Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,233 (﷼ 79,188,113) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (26 minutes ago)