Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12055 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,430 (руб 53,339) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)