Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11786 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,431 (руб 113,953) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)