Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.799 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,806 (3,371KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)