Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,708 (﷼ 112,906,742) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)