Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06064 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,514 (¥206,378) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)