Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,800 (¥448,714) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)