Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05625 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,788 (¥493,973) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)