Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,780 prices entered by 1,371 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.154 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,404 (R$ 6,222) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)