Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.773 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,099 (R$ 7,950) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)