Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,291 (R$ 5,528) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)