Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,017 (R$ 9,080) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)