Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 637 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,711 (R$ 7,422) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)