Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,749 (R$ 7,613) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)