Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,087 (R$ 8,549) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)