Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,730 (R$ 4,033) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)