Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,209 (R$ 4,019) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)