Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.752 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,728 (R$ 8,404) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)