Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.028 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,155 (R$ 5,500) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostend costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (about 1 hour ago)