Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.834 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,520 (R$ 11,191) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)