Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.008 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,602 (R$ 9,764) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)