Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,469 (R$ 9,461) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)