Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,533 (R$ 12,150) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)