Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.149 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,839 (R$ 5,974) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)