Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15006 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,356 (RD$ 82,338) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (33 minutes ago)