Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12245 DKK / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,778 (RD$ 145,183) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)