Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14688 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,488 (RD$ 57,790) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (42 minutes ago)