Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,848 (R$ 9,379) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)