Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,337 (R$ 5,031) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (43 minutes ago)