Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14009 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,206 (Php44,303) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)