Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12613 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,277 (RD$ 136,978) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,036 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)