Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13012 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,640 (RD$ 143,255) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)