Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13439 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,183 (RD$ 105,536) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (30 minutes ago)