Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13000 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,821 (RD$ 114,004) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)