Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12114 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,877 (RD$ 114,556) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)