Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.204 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,330 (3,760 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)