Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,970 (4,101 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)