Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.312 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,376 (3,862 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)