Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,931 (2,477 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)