Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.438 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,514 (€2,623) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (29 minutes ago)