Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,752 (€2,514) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)