Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,219 (COL$5,708,902) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)