Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,278 (COL$3,069,902) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)