Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,032 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00997 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,496 (CH$1,553,463) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)