Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01080 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,716 (CH$899,453) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)