Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,651 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01020 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,554 (CH$1,720,356) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)