Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01025 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,118 (CH$889,336) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)