Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,148 (€1,770) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)