Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,590 (Bs 15,940) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (24 minutes ago)