Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44061 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,196 (ARS $14,062) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)