Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36704 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,809 (ARS $37,623) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)