Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23251 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,676 (ARS $67,421) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)