Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,066 (COL$5,665,190) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)