Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,008 (COL$3,729,684) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)