Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,876 (COL$3,726,549) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)