Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,916 (COL$5,666,359) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)