Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.776 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,332 (R$ 8,634) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)