Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,476 (R$ 5,183) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)