Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,264 (R$ 7,442) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)