Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,769 (R$ 8,386) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)