Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,165 ($b17,519) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)