Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,077 ($b9,382) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)