Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.981 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,909 ($b18,248) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sydney costs AU$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boa Vista costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Barquisimeto costs 125,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)