Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,660 ($b11,659) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)