Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,788 ($b7,689) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)