Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.655 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,556 (4,141 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)