Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,084 (R$ 5,302) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)