Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.780 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,332 ($3,146) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)