Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.386 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,703 ($4,651) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)