Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.909 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,561 (2,390TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)