Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.572 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,766 (RM6,212) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)