Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,444 (RM8,995) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)