Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.737 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,201 (4,038 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Heraklion costs €0.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)