Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,769 (﷼ 40,275,483) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)