Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02425 DKK / YER *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,273 (547,375 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)