Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,727 (€1,308) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (43 minutes ago)