Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,678 (€3,176) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (21 minutes ago)