Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.387 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,021 (€2,710) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)