Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,885 (€2,804) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)