Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.323 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,951 ($2,839) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)