Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.034 DKK / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 633 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,843 ($2,626) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)