Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27104 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,900 (L 51,284) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)