Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29790 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,473 (L 21,728) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)