Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25612 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,876 (L 46,368) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)