Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26983 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,369 (L 45,839) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)