Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36864 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,178 (Mex$ 24,897) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)