Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31645 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,125 (Mex$ 54,115) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)