Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35720 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,738 (Mex$ 46,859) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)